Sunday, May 16, 2010

where i watch the world go by...

if there is one piece of my home that i could take with me, it's my front porch.



it's everything a porch should be. offers you shelter from sun and rain, but allows the breeze to touch you. always a fresh fragrance of flowers or cut grass. the silence is restful and is occasionally broken by soft birdsong. it calls you to linger over your morning coffee or evening wine. it's the cats' lazy spot.






good chance if you spend time at my house and if the temperature is favorable, i'll invite you to sit on my porch. there will be wine and something to taste. it's simple living, but it is the very best that i can imagine.





and a shout out to an amazing local flavor...the redheads make this pesto hummus that will remind you why food should be an experience. it's amazing! you can find it at forest hills food and harvest health.

No comments: