Sunday, August 08, 2010

thunderstorms make for good alarm clocks

i'm enjoying a quiet sunday and reflecting on some good things...

8. my jobs...being back in higher education is an affirming experience and this busy photography season brings me so much joy!

9. pure michigan moments with my family...some of my extended family came up to saugatuck last week. i love my crazy family! we got to enjoy some perfect beach weather and i hosted them one night for dinner at my home.

10. kayaking...for the first time in two years i took my boat out. it just fills my spirit!

11. all things green. fresh, bright, and earthy.

12. grilled cherries with spicy chocolate sauce...it's divine!


2 comments:

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

This post made me smile, Kelly! I really like your blog design, too! Have a blessed week...

Gail said...

Ahhh...I didn't know you worked in higher ed? Details please! We are SO kindred spirits..right down to our day jobs!